Thursday, June 11, 2009

Walgreens Save $5 off $25 June 10th & 11th


Walgreens is providing a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. The offer expires after today though. This could be used to get some really good deals if you purchase items that provide Register Rewards. The title of this entry will link to the coupon.
I will edit this entry later to post my purchases.

Okay so I have been wanting to try the Crest Whitestrips but they are quite a lot of money for something that I wasn't sure would actually work. They were on sale for $29.99 and it was a bonus two pack.
I also got Dunkin Donuts coffee, a small container of talcum powder, a bug spray and a Carmex lip balm. I had coupons for the whitestrips and bug spray as well as the $5 off $25 and a $10 register reward.
The total after coupons was $23.45 and I also received back $8 in Register Rewards. Not bad at all considering the whitestrips were $29.99 to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment