Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cheap Airwick and Glade at Target

Airwick imotion are on sale at Target at the moment for $4.99. When you use the $4 coupons they are only $0.99. I got the Lavender & Vanilla scent because I am using that at the moment and it is a lovely scent. Usually Lavender and Vanilla scents can be overpowering but this one is really nice. I also got the Mountain Breeze one to try. If it smells horrible it doesn't really matter because it only cost $0.99.



Also at Target are the Glade scented oil candles in the tins. They are ringing up as $1.67. There are $1.50 coupons which makes these only $0.17. There are also coupons for a free pack of refills when you buy the tin and other coupons for a free tin when you buy the refills.


The Dewberry Dreams scent is the favorite in my home so I stocked up on those but I also have the Clean Linen scent just for a change.

4 comments:

  1. this may be a dumb question, but where do I get the coupons for these? The weekly Target newspaper flyer? at the store? I need to go there over the weekend for other stuff and I want to try one of these :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Airwick coupons were in the supplements with the Sunday paper or you can print from their website http://www.airwick.us/access/index.html

    The Glade ones sometimes are in the paper but I opened the tin to smell them and there were coupons in the tins so I was a bit cheeky and used those ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured out that they have coupons on the website this morning...but you have truly inspired me. I went to Target today and saved about $7 on a $60 bill, woo-hoo! It felt really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's almost 12% which is great. Glad I could be of some assistance :)

    ReplyDelete