Monday, June 15, 2009

St Ives Body Wash at Walgreens FREE AFTER RR


I went to Walgreens yesterday morning as I really wanted to try the St Ives body wash they have on special this week. It is on sale for $2.99 and you receive a $3 Register Reward effectively making it free. I had a coupon for $1.50 off which made this an even sweeter deal.
Quite often when they do deals like this the shelves are cleared but everyone must have been at church or something because there were loads when I went at about 10am.
Whilst I was there I got a pack of two toothbrush covers which I have been after for ages but I keep forgetting about them. I got two sticks of liquorice as well because I love them and they were only $0.10 :) I paid using my $1.50 St Ives coupon and $3 in Register Rewards so my out of pocket total was only $0.74 including tax. Plus I got a $3 register reward back. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment