Saturday, August 1, 2009

Free Sham Wow

This is a good one. I've kind of wanted to try the Sham Wow because the commercial is so weird.

Avonia Blue is a market research company and you have to fill in a little cleaning survey with them in order to get the two free sham wow cloths. This probably means that you'll get some spam email but hey, everyone has a spare email address that they don't really use so use that one.
I was thinking that this sounded too good to be true but you don't have to put in your credit card detils or anything so I decided it was worth the risk. Believe me I would not be putting my credit card details into a market research site.
Anyway, they say it will take 8 weeks for it to be delivered so watch this space....

You can go here to take the survey and try your luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment